An oxygen concentrator is an alternative for traditional Oxygen Cylinders.
The oxygen concentrator that you will receive on rent would be of best quality and could be of any known brand in the industry. It would be capable of supplying 0.5 to 10 liters per minute oxygen. This equipment works on electricity and it does not need any refilling. All of our units are pre checked for quality performance and properly sanitized before initiation of delivery to the customer. We maintain proper hygiene in our warehouses and standard processes are in place.
Oxygen Concentrators reduces operating costs with a design that is:
1. Lightweight - only 15 kgs.
2. Comes with inbuilt Nebulizer
3. Smaller and sleeker.
4. Easy to store and transport.
5. Low maintenance.
7. Simpler for patients to use and maintain.
8. Needs only 2 feet of space on all sides for proper ventilation.
- Single Flow.
- Low purity alarm: If the purity is below 82%, it will give red light.
- Alarm for high temperature inside system above 55°C.
- LCD Display: Accumulating time; present working time.
- lnbuilt Nebulizing function.
- Timer for Auto Shut off.
- Enhanced warranty for peace of mind
- Flow Rate 1-10 Liters per min (Adjustable)
- Outlet Pressure 0.04-0.07 (Mpa
- Size: 365 x 375 x 600 mm
Oxygen Concentrator VS Oxygen Cylinder
Oxygen cylinder and oxygen concentrators are both members of a group of medical devices that offer oxygen therapy to patients unable to get enough oxygen into their bodies on their own. Tanks and concentrators specifically, are uniquely designed to deliver oxygen to patients at home, on the go, or who are being transferred between medical sites.
Contents in Box
If you order this concentrator from Urban Mediquip, you will receive the following in the contents:
1. Oxygen Concentrator (1 unit)
2. Humidifier Bottle (1 unit)
3. Humidifier Bottle connector (1 unit)
4. Oxygen Cannula - 1.75 meters (1 unit)
Demo/How to Use Videos
Listing here two videos which will closely resemble to Indian supplies of Everflow and you can get a fair idea of the usage.
Video No.2: Product Demonstration
Terms of Renting
1. Rental Period: Rental period should be decided in advance. Once selected, we will not be able to change the rental period.
2. Renewals : Renewals are allowed subject to the condition that the intention for renewal is communicated at least 3 days in advance. At the time of renewal, the customer will again have an option to decide the tenure of the renewal from the available option.
3. Maintainence : Since you are opting this for rental plan, if there is any malfunction, Urban Mediquip will give you a replacement unit within 48 hours. However, if there is any physical damage to the product which can be concluded to have happened because of the negligence of the user or which can not be categorized as normal wear and tear, the repairing cost has to be borne by the user.
4. Security Deposit: For the purpose of security deposit, the user will have to give a one month post dated cheque amounting to Rs. 5,000/- in favor of "Urban Mediquip Private Limited" at the time of delivery. This same cheque will be refunded at the time of return of the equipment.
5. Refund : In no case shall there be a refund of rental amount. The users are requested to carefully opt for the rental period.
6. Inclusions: The price includes the rights to use the product, delivery and pickup of the product.
Shipping Time and Shipping Charges
As of now, the rental options are valid only for Delhi/NCR. The shipping time of the rental unit will be upto 48 hours. For urgent deliveries or to prebook, we request you to contact us at our customer support number 8448704667.
Shipping charges consists of both delivery as well as pickup charges. These are auto calculated at the time of checkout. You may also call our customer support number to get discounted delivery and pickup charges.