A commode chair is used to attend to nature's call in a hygienic manner if someone's health doesn't allow them to otherwise. This product offers great reliability towards quality and a lot of research has been done to make the product best suited for the intended users.
The brand being Hero Mediva, a sister concern of Hero group, ensures the user of its product can get the best quality product at the very competitive pricing.
This commode chair comes with hydraulics functionalityis sturdy, foldable, easy to carry, without Armrest and can be used independently or over Indian style toilets. This chair is not suitable for western-style toilets.
If you are looking for a commode chair suitable for independent use, Indian style as well as western-style toilets, you can either choose MHL 3002 or MHL 3003.
- Designed for the elders and the patients having limited mobility
- Reclining Wheelchair with Commode
- Hydraulics Functionality
- Brake lever for the attendant
- Detachable and elevating Footrests
- Round removable stool bucket
- Optimum sitting comfort with leg and hand rests
- Rust-resistant and durable finish
- High backrest
- Weight: 24.88 kg
- Dimensions: 115 × 64.5 × 127.52 cm
- Seat Type: Seat with metal base, Detachable
- Backrest Type: Rexine
- Propel Type: Hand Propel
- Caster Type: Solid tyre 8"
- Footrest Type: Aluminum footrest
- Tyre Type: Eva
- Arm type: Detachable
- Height of Product: 1230 mm
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 100 Kg
- Weight of Products: 25 kg
- Seat Depth, Width and Height: 450 mm, 450 mm, 430 mm
- Width of products: 660 mm
- Foldable Seat: Yes
- Disassemble: Yes
Once delivered, this product is not valid for a return or refund due to hygiene factors. However, you can anytime cancel the order before delivery and that would entitle you to a complete refund of the money you've paid except for the shipping charges. Please read our refund policy for complete information on returns and refunds.