- Mattress pads has micro holes which can, via air loss, allow air to pass through and ventilate the patient's back
- Pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells
- Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort
- Mattress does not contain latex
- puncture repair kit included
- air pump is heavy duty for long life which operates quietly, vibration-free and energy-efficient.
- mattress can be placed over top an existing mattress.
- light weight, portable and easy for transportation.
- ideal for use in home healthcare, nursing homes, Hospitals.
- Design : Bubble pad with end flaps
- Material : Durable Heavy, Non Toxic Premium PVC, 0.3 mm
- Colour : Beige
- Size (L/W/H) : 200 X 90 X 6.4cm (Inflated)
- Number of cells : 130 (Inflated)
- Micro Air Holes : 46 cells
- Weight : 2.1kg
- Max. User Weight : 130-150 Kgs
- Air Output : 6-7 L/Min
- Pressure Range : 35 - 130 mm/Hg
- Cycle Time : 6 Minutes
PUMP (With Aluminium Motor Cover)
- Size : 30 X 15 X 9 cm
- Power : 220-240V / 50 Hz /7 W,Protection against Class II Electrical Shocks
- Power Cord length : 1.8 M
- Weight : 1.4 kg
- Operating Sound in decibels : <40 decibels
- Pressure Knob : Adjustable
This product is returnable within 7 days of delivery date.
Successful refund is subject to the following conditions:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- The packaging of the product needs to be intact.
- Any damage that renders the product unfit for reselling will be considered as a reason for canceling the refund.